展开菜单

追梦英语演讲稿3分钟

我的梦想英语演讲稿三分钟

Dream 梦想
Everyone have dreams, which are everybody yearning. The man who without dreams
每个人都有梦想, 它是人人所渴望的。 没有梦想的人
in his life will be empty, but dreams always be changing as your thought go forward.
的人生将是空白的, 但梦想总是随着你思想的前进而改变的。
When I was in primary school, I had a dream. I hope that I won't have homework 当我小学时, 我有一个梦想。 我希望将来有一天可以没有有家庭作业。 to do one day. But the time we can play have became less and less, and 1/3 in our 可 玩耍的时间变得越来越少, 而我们一天中的三分之一 day we were imprisoned in the classroom, so many time on study! And till I come 被禁锢在教室, 太多时间在 学习上。 直到我上 to the junior high school, I had a dream, I hope I can become a good child,I can 初中 我有一个梦想,我希望自己能成为一个好孩子 ;
be praised by my family when I return home;can be sure by teachers at school; and 回到家能受到家人的表扬 ; 在学校能受到老师们的肯定 ;
can have a outstanding performance among the classmates .在同学之间能有出众的表现。

求一篇3分钟英语演讲稿,题目My dream

Dear teachers and students, good afternoon !Today,I'm very glad to stand here to share my dream with you.
Everyone has a dream. Some people want to be rich,some people want to be famous.Different people have different dreams. I have a great dream,too. I love English very much.So I want to be a famous translator in the world.People all over the world can know me .
I never thought of my dream when I was a kid. Later,my dream always changed. At that time, I don't know what my dream is. I haven't studied English at all when I was in primary school. So you can imagine how awful my English is. I think it is impossible for me to study English well. Because I never read English words and English articles. I don't like English ,either. And I can't read the English well. But one day soming changed , I have
already changed my mind . I fall in love with English. I never give up ,although I'm not good at it. Then I began memorizing words, making sentences and doing some reading every day. I want to stand on the top of the world. I know it's not easy for me, but I'll study hard in the next two years. There is an old saying "where is a will,there is a way." I believe "Nothing is impossible" So I think my dream can come true.
That’s all.Thanks for listening !

关于dream的一篇英语演讲稿 在3分钟之内 尽量口语化

等一等了,是这样了,我班中有一个同学已15了,但是他的喉结就像一颗米甘大

请提供一篇英语演讲稿(3分钟左右)

《Friendship is a plant trees》
Busy time, want to rest,
Holiday, think the future.
The poor to rich;,
Life was at ease, not afraid of happiness.
This decision, worry as expected results,
See, regret not determined.
Don't belong to oneself, often be desire,
In his hand, and not having missed the relaxed before.
Life if not now, when?
A man can do no reason with you, but for relatives
A man without reason not to do forever friends
I'll think of you.
Also remember happened drops.
Until we are old age would like this in front of a computer mutual defense?
Anyway, I hope we are always sincere friends (relative friend)
Friends like you who know you too
Wish you can cherish every friend around
Because of you I have the fate, can become the friend
Can become the friend, more rare!
Time is not your friend, I became the reason
But can prove to
Your friend's care not in vain!
Hope you are my good friends!
When you are happy, and friends to share with him,
Friend, you are not happy can give you angry,
Friends, but also in your dinner money when playing save you,
Friends, you can so desperately stuffy with your hands toger,
Friends, are willing to give lessons you copy with you toger, toger with the cat was punished,
Friends, you buy a hand, want to buy a letter of big gave him,
Friends, but also you see his online!
Want to realize how much a value, you can ask a failure of students.
Want to realize how much value in January, you can ask an unfortunate prematurely mother.
Want to realize how much value of a week, you can ask a regular the editor of a weekly newspaper.
Want to realize how much value for an hour, you can ask a pair of lovers waiting toger.
Want to realize how much one minute value, you can ask a person who missed the train.
Want to experience a second how much value, you can ask one of the lucky escape.
Want to realize a millisecond how much value, you can ask a miss gold medal athlete.
Friend is... Even the little touched, little things to share
Friend is... When you go cry, hold your shoulders
Friend is... When you face setbacks, hold your hands
Hello?
You can see he is you and his fate
You can make friends with people around you and you and his fate
Even if you don't know the meteors will disappear when
But if you cherish every moment to see this meteor
That if you don't go the meteor regret
Please cherish everyone around them
Treasure the friendship!
Like tree, friendship is a plant trees because of friendship
(TREE) :
T: Trust
R: Respect for ,
E: Exchange
E: would the reality
Friend is virtually with you through wind and support you forever
A friend is a kind of good feelings inexplicable
Friend is in others
Forever protects you before the people
Friend is even little touched, little things to share
Friend is when you sorrow, you of shoulder that person
Friend is when you face setbacks, hold your hands
Like rain, because you don't know my tears... 记得加分哦 份麻烦的!

有关梦想的英语演讲稿

My ideal
Everyone has his own ideal. The ideal may be a desire to acquire power and rank from a selfish motive. It may also be a desire to do soming good to our society.
My ideal resulted from my knowledge about scientists and science. When I was a junior middle school student, I read a lot of books about scientists and inventors such as Edison, Bell, etc. And I was greatly inspired by their achievement. By and by I knew that the progress of mankind was brought about by compass, printing seismograph, steam engine, computer, space raft, etc. Science is a great force to push our society forward. And if a person makes contributions to science, his or her life will be worthwhile.
Now I'm determined to devote my whole life to science. I will work hard to reach the peak of science
My ideal school
I hope my ideal school starts at 8.30 a.m. because l like to get up late. I hope my ideal school finishes at 4.30 p.m. So l can have lots of time to have a rest and do some after school activities.
My ideal school is very large, it has three tall buildings , a big dining hall, a tennis court, a big playground and a park.
We have an hour for lunch, we can eat delicious food and chat with each other in the big dining hall. We can also listen to pop music here.
We have Math lesson everyday because l like Math very much. I also like English, so we have English everyday. We needn’t wear school uniform. The classes are quite small, there are about 15 students in each class.
We have activities after school once a week. At the weekend, we needn’t do much homework. Every month, we go on a school trip to Shanghai or Suzhou.

关于梦想的英语演讲稿

你可以把中文先写下来,然后自己翻译。。。...
-->